In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, for Personal Data Protection (LPDP) and its implementing regulations, the website administrator, in compliance with the provisions of articles 5 and 6 of the LPDP, informs all website users who provide or are going to provide their personal details that these will be kept in an automated file which is duly stored at the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Users, by marking the box, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal details are treated by the provider to carry out the following purpose:
1. Sending commercial advertisements by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical medium, now or in the future, which enables them to perform commercial communications. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal details. In any event the commercial communications will be carried out by the provider and will be products or services related to the provider’s sector.
2. Performing statistical studies.
3. Processing assignments, applications or any kind of requests made by the user through any of the means of contact that are available to the user on the company website.
4. Sending web page newsletters.
MAXTENSOR® expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal details will not be passed on under any circumstances to third party companies, and whenever it were to transmit personal details, express, informed and unequivocal prior consent would be sought by the titleholders.
MAXTENSOR® guarantees in any event the user to exercise their rights of acces, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided under current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, for Personal Data Protection (LPDP) they may exersise their rights by sending an express requets, together with a copy of their National Identity Card using any of the following means:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Postal address: Camino viejo Picassent s/n, Polígono industrial La Pascualeta, 46200 Paiporta, Valencia (Spain)
Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubcribe section of all the emails sent by the provider.
Likewise, the provider has adopted all the technical and management measures required for guaranteeing the security and safekeeping of personal data processed, as well as avoiding its loss, alteration and/or acces by unauthorized third parties.